123

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Today has been nice. Got $10.00 in free meat today @ Albertson's...Sarah, call me I am going to help you get started. Piano went well. I was a happy mommy this time! I just have to realize that I am going to have to sit through every practice to make sure she is learning to the best of her ability.

Alright alright, you are probably wondering why I have displayed a picture of my foot. Well over the past 12 years Jason and I have learned that when the going gets tough...the tough wear Secret deoderant! I am referring to the fact that Jason always runs out of deoderant like 3 days before me. I always know....girls you know what I'm talking about. Those little GROSS hairs on the top of the deoderant stick. Well, that was actually a side note that you probably didn't want to hear about. Back to the story. So sometimes If I run out of socks I will steal some of Jason's. This morning I put some of his socks on knowing no one will ever see them with my jeans covering them. I wore some black loafers today. My feet felt a bit chilly. I didn't think about that tiny hole in the sock. It was so small who would think it would grow like this. I finally took my shoe off and Bam! two little cold toes begging for a blanket!!! I want a comment if your husband has ever used your deoderant.

3 comments:

  1. This is Jason and I do not support this message. What a waste of time. I wish that my wife would do something more productive with her time, like watch the Jazz game with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He....um no, I think Malcolm would just rather stink! So gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I think Andy would die before he wore my deodarant... and Jason's comment cracked me up!! Something Andy would totally say!

    ReplyDelete