4 months ago
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I can't do it without you, nor would I want to.
Today was a day of relaxing and reflection. I did it! I forced myself to sleep in, 10:00am to be exact. I woke up just in time for conference. I felt the spirit so strong this morning. I enjoyed all the talks and my favorite was Elder Eyring's. Enduring to the end with a smile when in so much pain. I hope I will be as faithful when my time gets near.
In between conference we had lunch. (Cafe' Rio) I love food and it shows! Robert d. Hales touched me too. His talk on addictions really hit home. No I don't do drugs or smoke or drink, but I do have an addiction to food. I try and fight it, but the food always wins...or should I say Satan. I recently lost 30 lbs. and I have already gained 10 of it back. It is such an inner struggle. After watching conference today I am recommiting myself to get off the couch and start again. I am worth it! I know with the Lord's help I can overcome my weekness.
The kids are so cute. They cleaned their rooms and helped around the house before the 2nd session started. I love it when we all get along. So after the 2nd session we sang and danced a bit, then Jason went to the Priesthood session. It was off the shopko for us. They are having some great T-shirt sales. Nice ones too. I got a couple of necklaces too. When we got home, Jason had just gotten back. We had a family conscences to watch a movie together. Jason and I were dying because it was so corny. Natalie and Tyson loved it though. It's just about being together right? We can sacrifice a little wasted time for family sake. It was fun just being together.
I can't wait to watch conference tomorrow! I will try to sleep in until 0959. The problem with me and forcing myself to sleep in is I start dreaming weird dreams. I hate the ones where you dream of an old boyfriend and you wake up and say I'm sorry to your husband and that he is the only one that will ever make you happy! Lol
On that note, I am retiring to bed for the night. As Nancy Grace would say "Goodnight My Friend"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment