4 months ago
Thursday, April 2, 2009
What a deal!
So, who doesn't like getting a deal? I get this euphoric high when I leave a store after a deal. I was looking on pyp website today and there are some amazing deals. I walked out of Albertson's a bit giddy. I got the following for $14.48..... 5 boxes of honey smacks, 2 boxes of post blueberry specialty cereal, 2 Lysol 4-1 wipes, 3 bottles of the large dial hand soap, 1 exlarge egg carton and a coupon on my recipt to come back within the next 2 weeks and get 2 gallons of free milk. I love couponing!!! I had a few(okay 7) coupons from the 2 Sunday papers I subscribe to, + printable ones from Pinchingyourpennies.com. After, I took myself to lunch and then did some window shopping @ Ross. Love that place! I came home to relax and finish the laundry. I wonder what's gonna be on Dr. Phil today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment