Today has been interesting. The day started out pretty average, no excitement whatsoever. Sometimes the little bumps along the way make small memories in your mind that last forever. For example... Toilets are not my favorite. I don't like them at all! So I flushed the toilet. A simple task right? The thing started to overflow. Have you ever just stood somewhere in disbelief that you were actually a witness to something out of the ordinary and couldn't move. Well, in that 3 seconds a dozen things were going thru my mind. Knowing, I don't own a plunger, I found myself standing there thinking "What do I do!" You know that great saying When you find yourself in an emergency do you "Fight or Flight?" Well for 1/2 a second I dreamt of being on a beach somewhere sipping on a Virgin Pena Colada with the warm carribean air blowing thru my hair. Then reality hit- I am a house wife faced with a serious issue on my hands. The fight mode kicked in and I thought to myself "stick your hand in there and be a
man! That thought quickly left my mind and then I thought yeah..all I need is the toilet brush. Then I can jam it in there and save the day. Well by the time all those things ran thru my head the floor was covered with water. I imediately grabbed 5 or 6 towels, clean ones I might add. I enjoy the simplicity of life and when the toilet explodes I just have to laugh at the situation.
4 months ago



You seriously crack me up!! I hate toilets too, they are the worst! I'm glad it all worked out though, and glad you got your blog up!! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I could contribute to a glorious day for you. Cute blog.
ReplyDelete