Yesterday I had a very proud mommy moment. We went to Natalie's parent/teacher conference. We were able to meet with both teachers. Her Spanish teacher was so neat. She doesn't speak any English to the students. She demonstrated with Jason and I some really cool stuff. They were conversing back and forth fluently! Natalie amazed me! Senora Hall also showed us a video of Natalie giving a report of a poster she made in class. All in Spanish!!! I love this new Spanish teacher!!! She taught college Spanish last year so I know she is well qualified.
4 months ago



So I guess the pay off is coming :) That is awesome that she is able to speak in Spanish. We thought this was all for nothing. I go in on Thursday to see the teachers. I am very excited to see the progress and just visit with their teachers.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! I can't wait until Laylah is able to do that, it is so exciting. Way to go Nat!!!
ReplyDelete