















I was just thinking about all our friends and how life wouldn't be the same without them. We are so blessed to have people around us that lift us up and make us better than we were before. Friday nite we went up the canyon to roast hotdogs and smores. It down poured for about 2 hours. It was one of the best times I can remember. We even saw a rattlesnake! I got to hold some cuties(Ali and Baron) and ate my first hotdog w/a soggy bun. Now I know how those hotdog eating contestants feel. The buns just melt in your mouth, Yum. I took a few pictures which none really turned out, except for maybe 2. It was so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again rain or shine.



Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe how wet we really were. That was a very fun night, we need more of those!!! Thanks for being such a great friend, we love you guys so much :)
ReplyDelete