123

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Loose Change

So today I was bored, so bored in fact that I raided all the drawers and window seals in the house for coins. All but copper. I guess I am a snob that way. Well, I managed to gather up $10.00 in quarters, nickels, and dimes. I was so excited to go to Wal-Mart and just do mindless impulsive shopping. I know, I know...you're thinking ten dollars what kind of mindless shopping is that. Well, I walked in the door with 20 different options of what I was going to get. Mascara, food, lotion? Oh the possibilities were endless. When it was all said and done, I walked out with laundry detergent. Now that's an impulse buy if you've ever heard of one! The greatest thing was I was standing in line counting out my change with 8 people behind me. It was hilarious! Wow, what have I resorted to. I hope I get some substituting jobs soon. Who knows what I will come up with next.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious Sam!!! I love the spirit you have. You make me happy when I hear stories like this. I just have to laugh :) Way to think of a greater cause in the end. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly live life on the wild side, Sam,lol. I love you to bits!

    ReplyDelete