We camped up Big Cottonwood Canyon in a nice campground area called the Spruces. It was just our little family of 4. We had so much fun roasting marshmellows, going on hikes, just being together. I love my family!
Those pictures look so fun. I am glad you got the chance to go up there with your family. You guys know how to have a good time. Man, look at those hot games of Monopoly and whatever else you played. It is fun when you can actually play games that adults can enjoy as well as the kids. Love you guys :)
Those pictures look so fun. I am glad you got the chance to go up there with your family. You guys know how to have a good time. Man, look at those hot games of Monopoly and whatever else you played. It is fun when you can actually play games that adults can enjoy as well as the kids. Love you guys :)
ReplyDelete