For those of you who are visual, sorry I lost about 60 pictures from the weekend. I went to erase the video I took and accidently erased everything.
The weekend was a blast. We left for the cabin on Thursday nite. We actually got stuck in traffic for an hour 1/2. I slept. Then we stopped off at Gandolfo's for dinner. We finally got there @ 9:15 in the evening. The kids were tired, but excited to see Grandma and Grandpa! We invited our friends to come too. Troy got there a bit after us and then Dianne came the next nite about midnight. She had to wait for Jacob to finish Efy. Thursday nite all the adults stayed up until 2am just catching up and having fun. It was hard to stay awake the next day. Natalie played the piano for the talent show auditions. She wasn't even nervous, what an awesome kid! In between 4 wheeling, games, and just vegin' we managed to get the float all set up. Our float was the "Liberty Bell". Sat. morning was fun. It was my job to have all the floats fill out forms to tell a bit about their float for the 3 announcers. Then just in time I ran down to watch the parade. The kids were on the float waiving and throwing candy. Everyone came back to the cabin for a huge brunch. Later Saturday afternoon I took all the kids down to the carnival festivities while Jason, Brandon, Ryan, Troy and Dianne went on a long 4 wheel ride to skyline. They were so dirty when they got back. I wish you could've seen it. Dumb camera! okay dumb me! around 9:30 we watched the fireworks show over the lake. Tyson asked to go to bed in the middle of it. It had been a long day. Sunday was nice and relaxing. We all just took it easy and enjoyed the day. After lunch we started cleaning and packed up. We got home about 6:30pm. I had to work @ 9pm so I was in a mood. We had a great getaway and had tons of fun with family and friends.
4 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment