Uncle Pete teaching Nat how to cut some veges
Mad game of Kings Corner
Our float during the paradeat the carnival down the road.
Natalie and Sarah on the 4 wheeler
Natalie with a butterfly
Cute photo of the Pitts Kids and the Denter kids
The family getting ready for the parade
Natalie and Sarah on the 4 wheeler
Natalie with a butterflyBrandon age 16, Natalie age 8, Ryan age 13,
Tyson age 6.
Cute photo of the Pitts Kids and the Denter kids
The family getting ready for the paradeI found some of the pictures I thought I had lost. Jason said that I saved these in the internal memory of my camera. Yeah for Jason. I am electronically impared. These aren't all the pics I took, I am just greatful I have some to share. We had a blast on the 4th of July this year!






Sounds like SUCH a fun trip! I love vacations. I'm sorry about your pictures! I'm glad you were able to recover some of them at least.
ReplyDelete