123

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To all my family and friends that read my blogs, I had a weird comment on my last blog. Someone who I don't know was talking nonsense. It is really bothering me so I will be going private. I am sad that I have to do this because I love being able to share my stories with all of my friends- bloggers or not. Thank you for understanding.

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny you are doing that, I was talking with Sarah yesterday during VT and we were both thinking of doing the same thing. I totally understand and I will probably be doing the same thing here very soon. I haven't had anything weird like you have, but would rather keep my family somewhat private. Let us know when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been contemplating going private ever since I started blogging so I probably will as well when I get a minute. Let me know too when you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Jason and Sam,

    Great Blog, cool music. Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete