123

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sickness Stinks!

Our family has been battling strep as well as some viral guck. We are all on antibiotics. Tyson seem to have it the worst. He seriously has had a fever non-stop for about 3 days now. I keep alternating IBprofen/ Tylenol but the fever will not break. Jason seems to think he might have swine flu as well as strep. I'm not convinced of that yet. I know he has something more than the rest of us though. It was such a nice day yesterday, a day the kids would've been able to be outside. I hope we have a few more of those days before winter decides to set in. I won't be able to post any pictures for a while because our home computer died. I am able to post blogs, but no pics on my work computer. I hope we can get a new one soon, or at least maybe my dad will give us one of his old ones. Our hard drive is great, just the motherboard is toast. Today is gonna be a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Sam, I hate it when the family is sick. Tyson just might have swine flu. My kids didn't have much other symptoms than a fever and being really tired. Oh man, let me know if I can do anything for you guys. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everybody's feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete