123

Friday, October 2, 2009

Darn that tooth fairy trying to tease my son


The tooth fairy FORGOT! What the.... as my kids always say. Bad tooth fairy. I even reminded her on my blog last night. What was she thinking! #@%$! Dad saved the morning and (found a dollar under the blankets) Thank goodness for a kids messy bed.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! That is me, I forget ALL the time! Good job Jason, that's awesome :) It's so hard to remember these things. My parents were awesome, they never forgot ONCE! I admire them for that- maybe that's why I beleived in the Tooth Fairy until I was 11 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tooth Fairy is so forgetful!!! I think we should just request a new one, one that does not forget. Kinda like Santa Clause, does he ever forget???

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time the tooth fairy didn't realize a 10 dollar bill was stuck to the back of a one when Parker lost a tooth. We told him that...er...that was because it was his magic wishing tooth.

    A few years later when Zane lost that same tooth, he came back and told Mom the tooth fairy had forgotten it was his MAGIC WISHING TOOTH and we owed him 10 more bucks.

    Congrats to Tyson for losing his tooth!!

    ReplyDelete