123

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Racing up the stairs can be dangerous

I just have to post this funny.... so tonite when it was time for the kiddos to go to bed, we were all just sittin' around playing in the basement, I was pretty tired so when Jason said " Last one upstairs is a stinky mom", I couldn't pass up that challenge. So imagine... Tyson, Natalie, already up Jason and I fighting eachother back to see who could manpower one another to get up first. Jason was able to get ahead of me but then it happened.....Rrrriiipppppp. His shorts got caught on the hand rail and off went his shorts! It was hilarious! I may have been the "stinky mom", but it was worth every second of seeing those shorts rip off!!!

2 comments:

  1. There's no picture :) That is a crack up. There's one to get some mileage from in the future.

    ReplyDelete