My ViewWe have been watching this bird fly up on our window seal for about 3 days now. She has been building a nest for her eggs. Jason and I didn't know what we should do about it. I thought about having a poll to see if we should get rid of it or leave it. I climbed on my tippie toes to take this picture to see if the bird eggs were already there. They weren't, so we made an executive decision to hose it down. I guess it was like paste and Jason couldn't get it all down. Later tonite we noticed the bird back up there trying to fix it. I almost feel bad for the poor bird. She just wants a place for her little ones. So here is the poll....should we leave it be, or keep hosing it down?




Oh, leave it there. How fun would that be to watch this little bird family. Maybe they will love you so much they will keep returning and become part of your fam. That's a cool view of all of this also. Get a ladder and keep checking in on them.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Corrine after all it's not like it's a giant spider web or anything. Your kids would really enjoy watching this natural phenomenon.
ReplyDeleteI'm with everyone... leave it! I love listening to baby birds! Your kids will love seeing them.
ReplyDelete