Jason ready to eat our bfast concoction
Dad trying to drink his message in a bottleup calculator Tyson gave
him or the cd we got him
The morning started off good. Tyson slept in until 8am. I immediately jumped out of bed, as not to wake up my dear husband. We both woke up Natalie. She tends to sleep in until 10:30 in the morning. We got right to work, cracking eggs for french toast, putting the bacon on the cookie sheet and in the oven and setting the table with misc. items like the empty egg carton.?. We were very proud of ourselves because you see me aka mom doesn't ever cook hot breakfast for my family. I screw up pancakes. So we are just wispering and giggling about how we almost pulled this thing off. All of a sudden the fire alarm went off!!! I again can't think when I am faced with an emergency. I looked at the kids with horror in my eyes. Then I got it together and ran to the bathroom for a towel to fan the smoke. Jason obviously woke up not knowing what was going on. He ran to the kitchen bumping into the walls along the way. When he arrived into the kitchen he looked asleep and confused. All he could hear through the smoke filled room was Dad close your eyes!!! Don't look!!!! We finally got the alarm to stop and I sent him back to bed....I am sure he couldn't go back to sleep. About 30 minutes later, we "woke" him up. I am glad he had a good attitude about it. Tyson said Happy Fathers Day at least 25 times. We started counting around the 15th time. It was really cute. We love you Dad and hubby!





You are such a good mom and wife. I can just see the hysteria and you guys all laughing about it. You have always had such a good attitude about life.
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is hilarious. You guys are so much fun. I love all of your pictures. You are such a great wife Sam!
ReplyDeleteHey you! Cute blog!
ReplyDeletemossmonkeys.blogspot.com