Brianna rocks Ninja!
The Ninja and the swimmer
Natalie and I had a great time w/ friends @ the achievement days activity!
We decorated our hat cookies. The theme was "Hats off to Moms"
These babies are so cute.
50's girl in high fashion
My secret to looking young
Who doesn't love a good sleepover!
Silly string rocks!!!
Clown 1 couldn't figure out the horn
Our skit
This is our first experience with achievement days. They put on a nice dinner and we all had a choice to do a skit or a fashion show or both. Nat and I chose skit. It was a fun experience to get together with everyone. The night was filled with laughter and love! Thanks to all who made it possible!
The Ninja and the swimmer
Natalie and I had a great time w/ friends @ the achievement days activity!
We decorated our hat cookies. The theme was "Hats off to Moms"
These babies are so cute.
50's girl in high fashion
My secret to looking young
Who doesn't love a good sleepover!
Silly string rocks!!!
Clown 1 couldn't figure out the horn
Our skitThis is our first experience with achievement days. They put on a nice dinner and we all had a choice to do a skit or a fashion show or both. Nat and I chose skit. It was a fun experience to get together with everyone. The night was filled with laughter and love! Thanks to all who made it possible!




No comments:
Post a Comment