123

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dancin' Feet

Tonite was a blast! After dinner, it was my turn to clean the kitchen. I always need the radio on to help me enjoy the unenjoyable... the dishes. So I have this favorite radio station. 100.7. They play the latest and greatest top 40, and then some. Well I love to dance(not in public) so I get great satisfaction out of dancing in my living room when no one is around. With the music blasting and water bottle mic, I was a total rockstar!!! Nevermind the blinds being wide open and all the neighbors outside probably watching. Sometimes I forget I'm almost 33!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when we did that in our living room when your little brother and sister were in town. Yup, I still do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to dance... I run around my house dancing like crazy when I'm cleaning. My kids laugh at me. God times :)

    ReplyDelete