123

Saturday, April 25, 2009

After Jason and I put the kids to bed, we made a fire and just layed in front of it talking about our dreams and aspirations. Life tends to keep going, even when we're not ready. It seems like just yesterday we were trying to decide on our kids names, and now they are getting baptized! Crazy stuff. Our little family has been so blessed this past year. With the economy being down and the housing market drop, it has been a harder year than most. I can't count how many blessings we have received. The lord is mindful of our family and no matter how hard it gets I think of the Savior and what he went through. I'm grateful for all my blessings large and small.

3 comments:

  1. I admire your constant optimism and seeing the Lord's hand in everything. I am blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that reminder. I am not an optimist like you, so I love reading your posts because it helps me to appreciate and remember the smaller, more simple things in life. You are such an amazing person Sam!

    ReplyDelete