123

Monday, April 12, 2010

WARNING....Gross and disgusting post... There's nothing like being puked on!

Yesterday morning Tyson woke up and came into my room to tell me he didn't feel good. I said "sorry you have to go to church because dad and I have to be there". I honestly thought he was trying to get out of going. He has pulled that on me before. So off to church we go. Everything was fine, we came home had lunch and made cupcakes for Grandpa's birthday party. We went to the party and everything went off without a hitch until we started to drive home.....then it happened..... Natalie all of a sudden says, "Dad, I feel sick, really I am going to throw up!" We threw her a plastic shopping bag and said whatever you do make it into the bag, please! She started crying and then it all started. She started. We pulled over right before the freeway and went into a Carl's Jr. to clean up and get some water. We thought okay it's over maybe she ate too much. Back in the car, on the freeway and with Natalie sitting right behind me, we thought smooth sailing from here just 30 minutes until we get home. That's when it happened again. She prjectile vomited all over the back of me and I mean all over me. I am gagging just thinking about what happened. So for the next half hour I was gagging and dry heaving. We get home and head strait for the showers! Sweet hubby cleaned the car. After we put the kids to bed it happened again...Thank goodness it was mostly water, mostly! We put her back to bed with a bowl and told her to try and get some sleep. How could I have known this was just the beginning!

Jason and I watch Amazing Race that we DVR'd it was going to be a good rest of the night right??? We got into bed about 10:30 and settled down. Not 10 minutes later Natalie runs to the bathroom puking again. I had to grab the bowl she filled up gagging all the way to the bathroom sink I said it's okay honey. Sheets in washing machine and everything cleaned up Jason and I laugh a little and crawl back into bed.

5 minutes to 11pm Tyson comes in Daddy Why they always call for him when they are sick I'll never know but I am happy for it. He says I don't feel good. We knew at that point Jokes on us. We yell run run to the toilet. He says I have to poop! Wait I have to throw up. This threw us all of guard. Jason turns him to poop, wait he turns him again to puke. Well the outcome was he got sick in the toilet and pooped on the floor at the same time. I put Ty in the shower and cleaned the bathroom. While Ty was wimpering in the shower I discovered he actually threw up in his bed too. It was disgusting!!!! Another set of sheets to go down to the laundry room. I had to rinse them out because there was so much! Grossed me out! Meanwhile I hear Jason downstairs holding back that gag reflex. After Jason and I got things cleaned up and Tyson out of the shower, the 3 of us were laughing at the hilarious situation with the do you poo or puke senerio. Tyson laughing the most. We put him to bed and layed in bed laughing for about 5 minutes and went to sleep. Natalie woke up about a hour later telling us she needed to poop. She sat there for about 15 min. so Jason got up and checked on her. She couldn't go and instead she puked again! All I can say is I hope this doesn't last for more that a day!!! Off to bed one more time with a gross vomit smelling house! GAG! It has been quiet for a couple of hours, I hope it stays that way!

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty darn funny!!! I had to laugh just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Sam!! I FEEL for you! Sounds like a sick night at our house. I hope you and Jason don't get sick and that it passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that sounds so awful! I am so glad you could laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being parents is one adventure after another-good thing you have a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete