5 months ago
Monday, April 26, 2010
New Car
Today Jason traded our van in for an SUV. I loved my van but he couldn't pass up this steal of a deal. 2005 Trailblazer 22,000. miles for 12.5, we owed 11.5 on our van that has 67,000. miles on it and the van was a year newer. Jason has a friend that works at a car dealership and he told him he would keep watch for a good deal. He said an elderly couple owned it and they took really good care of it! Well today he called and now we have a new vehicle. I'm sad that I can't carry as many kiddos but on bad weather days they can always double buckle. The school is soooooo far away. Hehehe! I am getting so excited just a couple more days until Natalie and I are off to Disneyland. We need some mother/daughter time. Jason and Tyson are going on a four-wheeling trip at the same time. Father/son time is good too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh man, how jealous am I?! I have been wanting a new car for ages.... someday (sigh :) And then Disneyland on top of that?! You are one lucky girl.... have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah, we should have a blast!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeleteThank you Becky!
ReplyDelete