123

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break

As most of you know I work from home. (in the basement) My kiddos usually wake up @ 7:30am. It was 7:40 and the house was still silent. I paniced a little because they are slow movers and before they know it it's time to run out the door. They love walking but it does take about 10-15 to get there by foot. I run to the bottom of the stairs and yell...WAKE UP, YOUR LATE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! Tyson groggily if that's even a word comes to the top of the stairs and says but mom it's spring break. Oops! Sorry kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring Break to you!!! That is hilarious!!!! Sarah has already asked if she could play with Natalie. I told her, It is only 10:00, you are NOT playing with friends that early. I'll bet they are begging to play soon though. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete