
I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day! Jason's mom gave the kids some really cute piano bags for Valentine's day. She also sewed Ty some boxers and made Natalie a heart nightgown. I love all her homemade PJ's. We got our kids something other than candy this year. Ty a Jazz jersey and Natalie a Utah jacket. Jason and I went to Down East Home and got ourselves some jeans. Mine don't fit yet, but I bought them as my "goal jeans". They are one size under what I am currently wearing. I am hoping by the end of summer I will be able to fit into them. As for our diet we are done with the shots for now. We are going to focus on exercize and eating healthier. Jason's dad gave him a 24 hour membership. He will be signing up next week.



Nice bags.......I wanted to comment since I have been so bad lately. See you bright and early.
ReplyDelete