






Last night was Tyson's first game. We tried to sign him up on Saturday and the rec center told us it was too late. Jason met with the director over the flag football and showed him on the sign up where it says the 22nd was the last day to sign up. They let Ty in. Yeah!! The funniest thing is there are 3 Tyson's on his team. It was so much more exciting to watch than tee-ball. They asked the kids what should our team name be? Ty yells out the Eagles. I wonder where he got that from??? He knows the Eagles are Jason's favorite team. The Eagles they are!



I love watching my kids in sports. I think it is hilarious to watch them try to learn what they are suppose to be doing. Then they can actually grasp the concept and that is awesome. Funny story about Ryan, a couple weeks ago, in his first soccer game of the season, he was defending the ball and the ball was coming toward him in the air and he hit it with his head. The ball actually went where he wanted it to go, and I thought, I didn't know he knew how to do that!!! It was very cool. How fun for Ty. I am so glad you got him into football.
ReplyDelete