123

Thursday, May 14, 2009

School Woes


Okay, so the other day Tyson came home and wanted to exercise. He was on my bike, then the AB lounger, next he was asking to run on my treadmill. I didn't know where this was all coming from. Natalie informed me that 3 days earlier a boy on the playground told Tyson he was FAT! I talked to Ty and he told me the story. He said he was exercising so he could be as skinny as his friend Brenzer. I explained to Tyson that he was NOT fat and that he would never be skinny like his friend . It's not in the gene pool. I am so mad about it because I don't want my son to be self conscience about his weight. He put himself on a diet! Peanut butter sandwiches and celery. :0) The only vegetable he will eat. I was thinking maybe this is a good motivator to get out of the house and get some family exercise in. You might see us out strolling the "hood" sometime.


I am so excited for school to be over. I am looking forward to a great summer with the kids. 3 more weeks and school will be out and Natalie will be getting Baptized. I think I will dress her up tomorrow in her baptism dress and take some pictures by our tree. I need a good hair style...simple, yet cute. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, poor Ty! He's so adorable!- definately does NOT need to be on a diet, poor guy. And as for the hair- I recommend curls. Little girls look so darling in curls and a big bow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam....just keep reminding the kids that it's not about being fat or skinny but FIT, strong, able to do things with everyone etc. Lizzie thinks she's fat too and it's because I am. I keep telling everyone that our goal is to get in shape and be healthy. That's what matters. Give Tyson a hug from us fatties over here ;)

    ReplyDelete